Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week i posted i melted down my 600 ho sdi gade , dealer contacted brp and had a new drop in shipped up for me . 70 miles on original motor. took the 2nd new motor out for its maiden voyage 2.2 miles i was home again with prestone flowing every where , lights flashing , buzzers beeping , i was looking for kirk to get scotty to say , for god sakes jim thats all shes got.
anyway turns out that the impeller seized in the water pump , heating it up in a hurry , no serious damage just a melted knock sensor , who would of guessed that you could have this kind of luck with a new machine

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
keyman231 said:
last week i posted i melted down my 600 ho sdi gade , dealer contacted brp and had a new drop in shipped up for me . 70 miles on original motor. took the 2nd new motor out for its maiden voyage 2.2 miles i was home again with prestone flowing every where , lights flashing , buzzers beeping , i was looking for kirk to get scotty to say , for god sakes jim thats all shes got.
anyway turns out that the impeller seized in the water pump , heating it up in a hurry , no serious damage just a melted knock sensor , who would of guessed that you could have this kind of luck with a new machine

[snapback]281264[/snapback]​
3rd time's a charm!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts