Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved a job offer from this company and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience working with or around this company. Any info or opinions would be helpfull.

·
Princess of Darkness!
1,439 Posts
rev2xheart said:
I recieved a job offer from this company and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience working with or around this company. Any info or opinions would be helpfull.
[snapback]747109[/snapback]​
Redpath is a fairly big company and they have been around for a long time. They do contract mining for the company that I work for, which is a big company. They are currently doing a job at the mine that I work at. They also work for other large mining companies. I would say Redpath is a secure company to work for. Where are they offering you employment?

Evil

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Starting out it would be here in Montana at the Stillwater mine. I guess when a engineer starts out with them they work underground as a miners helper for awhile as a hourly worker. Guess it is to see if they want to keep you and put you on as salary. I would be working in a Alamak Raise. Some of my family thinks it is alittle dangerous because the Stillwater mine has a bad rap when it comes to safety, but I am thinking it would be worth it to get my foot in the door with Redpath. They have some other projects in Nevada, Washington, and some others. Hopefully I would be able to transfer to some of there Canadian projects after awhile. The only downside I can see is the living situation. Kinda always on the rode away from your home. If I am in a sledding area it might not even be possible for me to get my sled there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts