Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was recently scamed buy a individual in rochester ny named jeffery palmero if anyone knows this guy let me know he also goes buy rochesterauction

·
Registered
786 Posts
got his adress? i'm from rochester new york? give me some info on what you bought... etc etc etc.... and when you bought it

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
wow must be a NY thing

duane golden hastings ny bids on my sled on ebay wins and backs out! wont even pay the posting fee

first words out of his mouth will you take any less?????????

·
Registered
116 Posts
Kyle, Sorry to hear it.
Hey! All you East coast thugs. Help the brother out.
Did a deal with Kyle in the past. He is a straight up Guy.

·
Super Moderator
29,368 Posts
folgers said:
wow must be a NY thing

duane golden hastings ny bids on my sled on ebay wins and backs out! wont even pay the posting fee

first words out of his mouth will you take any less?????????
[snapback]725911[/snapback]​
What was the sled?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Name sounds familiar, I used to live across from a scumbag kid named Jeffery Palmarie, could it be that?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Gossin said:
got his adress? i'm from rochester new york? give me some info on what you bought... etc etc etc.... and when you bought it
[snapback]725903[/snapback]​
thanks for the reply
his address that i sent a check to was 1 lacriox court apt j rochester ny 14609
he only scamed $40 for a pair of skidoo drive shafts in september and i have pretty much written it off. i posted the thread for the principal of the matter and do not any of the members of doo talk to to get scamed buy this guy for a sizeable amount of money.if i had mailed him the money order ceritified mail i would have some reacourse but the guy is a liar claims the check never showed up and cashed it 38 days after it was sent and you can not file for a lost check until 40 days go buy he went by rochesterauction on ebay. thanks for the support guys!

·
Registered
786 Posts
also PM me your number so if i am able to talk to him i will be able to call you.. if that doesnt work out i can see what monroe county sheriffs or the rochester city police will doo!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts