Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
I rode up in Jackman two weeks ago and the conditions were very thin in and out of town. But they were very good going north. We started in Jackman, rode to Pittsman Farms, eat and gassed up, rode to Rockwood, then back to Jackman. the trails from the farm to rockwood were awesome. We heard the riding in Canada was good also.

Since then, they have receive more snow and are back to grooming. I'd give it a shot if I were you. Check out (www.mesnow.com) to get an update of all the trail conditions. They update it everyday.

....I just checked it out and they have received 5" of snow this so far this week. We're expecting a storm this weekend.... I'm not sure if there getting snow or the rain I'm going to get down south.

Good luck and PM me for more info.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MSGME said:
I rode up in Jackman two weeks ago and the conditions were very thin in and out of town. But they were very good going north. We started in Jackman, rode to Pittsman Farms, eat and gassed up, rode to Rockwood, then back to Jackman. the trails from the farm to rockwood were awesome. We heard the riding in Canada was good also.

Since then, they have receive more snow and are back to grooming. I'd give it a shot if I were you. Check out (www.mesnow.com) to get an update of all the trail conditions. They update it everyday.

....I just checked it out and they have received 5" of snow this so far this week. We're expecting a storm this weekend.... I'm not sure if there getting snow or the rain I'm going to get down south.

Good luck and PM me for more info.
[snapback]692598[/snapback]​
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
430 Posts
5 friends of mine rode there last thursday and went back today to ride more. they unloaded at rockwood to jackman pitston farm and back. they put on 150 miles. said all but about 15 miles were great. in town rockwood and jackman were bad. thin snow cover and washouts. has been cooler with some new snow so should be good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.