Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got about an inch in the last 2 hours and it's really spooling up. will wait and see how it pans out put it's somthing to give us a glimmer of hope. by the way i live in iron mountain which is on the southern half of the U.P. Pic taken an 7:30 p.m central time. snow started around 5:30

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Snow Will Continue Through Sunday Night. By Late Sunday Afternoon... Snow Accumulations Of 8 To 12 Inches Are Expected Over The Higher Terrain From Negaunee To Champion And Alberta. Along The Lake Superior Shoreline From Big Bay To Marquette And Harvey... Expect Snowfall Amounts Of 3 To 6 Inches By Sunday Afternoon. An Additional 2 To 5 Inches Of Snow Is Expected Sunday Night... With The Greatest Amounts Falling Over The Higher Terrain West Of Marquette. The Snow Is Expected To Be Wet And Heavy Which Will Make Travel Especially Difficult.

·
Ride it like your brothers going to fix it
870 Posts
Hey try and keep it around for awhile will ya, and while your at it pick up some more snow at the store. I'll be up there in the Michiagamme area in the end of Feb. I hope you still have some snow then. This winter it's a toss up what type of temps we will have lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.