Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was out riding today and as we were about to go onto the lake there was an extremely deep dip on the trail leading to the lake . i was in front so i waved to the others about the hazard ahead . after slowley getting my sled off i preceeded to get the other three sleds over it and then we rested on the lake about 20 yards away from the hazard.
well hear comes an artic f7 with every possible thing added to it and louder then a good harley,( with him and another artic cat f6, mach z) as they aproach the hazard i signal to them and explain about the problem . well what a surprise the guy with the f7 goes to go up it first and nails the ice instead of going slow for better traction (luckily not injured ) well after his buddies pull his sled back his other artic frnd tries it and guns it again with the same result but this time it really jolted the guy . so as they sit and try to figure out how to get beyond this point a family comes along with 3 sleds all in the early 90;s models , well i explain to them what is ahead and what i have seen , and the father of the groups says let me give it a try and sure enough he takes it slow and easy and he is up it in a matter of seconds with a big smile on his face . and then his young son decides he would like to gve it a try so me and his father stand right next to him just in case
and guess what nice and slowly he makes it no problem . after the father and son where done teaching class the big riders were able to make it up

·
E-Tec Rules
33,569 Posts

old sleds win

1 - 2 of 2 Posts