Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little back round, I bought the sled used, realized crank seal was blown so rebuilt entire motor. Seld started right up and ran fan prior.

Installed a rebuilt crank, spi dual ring Pistons, new seals put the motor in the sled started first pull! Tons on compression now, but the issue is its not getting fuel into the cylinders, sprayed the slightest amount of starting fluid and it fires right up then dies instantly even if I give it throttle.

Does something need to be reset? Did I forget something? I never took the carbs off the sled they were never touched since they didn't have an issue before hand. Any help would be great since we're getting snow in 2 days. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right into the air box, I believe you just reminded me of my own mistake. I had one rubber hose that I had no idea where it came off of, so I connected it to what I thought was right, it would be the closet line coming off the block behind the coolant tank. Can you tell me where that line goes

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Right into the air box, I believe you just reminded me of my own mistake. I had one rubber hose that I had no idea where it came off of, so I connected it to what I thought was right, it would be the closet line coming off the block behind the coolant tank. Can you tell me where that line goes
#1 is the impulse line to the fuel pump

#2 is the oil line that goes about 3/4 up on the side of the oil resovoir

#3 is a spare pulse fitting and not used on your 03 and shud be capped off

800 hoses.jpg

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts