Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help. 04 800ho piston scored and damaged cylinder needs to be replaced or repaired in S.E. Michigan. any one know were we could go. Nutzy

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Millennium TechnologiesMillennium Technologies
nutcracker said:
Need help. 04 800ho piston scored and damaged cylinder needs to be replaced or repaired in S.E. Michigan. any one know were we could go. Nutzy
[snapback]310267[/snapback]​
Were it me... and I have been in your situation a few times, I would sent them to Millennium Technologies in Plymouth, Wisconsin. If they are not ported such that you need your own cylinder back, they will send you one asap and charge you a core charge until they get your cylinder. Mine have always been ported and I have to send it and wait to get it back.. but they are good and they are quick. Usually can be done in less then a week and a half if you need your own cylinder back. I have used others that might have been quicker .. but I didn't like the results.

Millennium Technologies

Another possibility if you just need a new or good cylinder is Slick's Salvage sout of Lansing in Mason; they will probably have a good used one or one already redone by Millennium Tech.

Slick's Salvage

1 - 3 of 3 Posts