Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I've heard people are quiting there jobs and are completed prepared for it. So now that we only have a week left to live, what you going to do with the time you have left?

I think they narrowed it down to 6PM on Saturday, but not sure what time zone. Everyone got their bucket lists done?

·
I need a life
45,284 Posts
I don't even have my honey doo list done.

I don't understand how people can make up this convoluted secret code and ignore the obvious at the very same time.

In Mark 13.32,

"But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I don't even have my honey doo list done.

I don't understand how people can make up this convoluted secret code and ignore the obvious at the very same time.

In Mark 13.32,

"But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

X2

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've heard people are quiting there jobs and are completed prepared of it. So now that we only have a week left to live, what you going to do with the time you have left?

I think they narrowed it down to 6PM on Saturday, but not sure what time zone. Everyone got their bucket lists done?
Sorry I have been living under a rock, (HA HA), what do you mean by this end of the world statement?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Reminds me of global warming prophesy.

And for my next trick, I shall use mathematics to forecast the actions of God.

-

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
70,862 Posts
That's it. I'm going home. Taking my vacation early. Oh wait, it's going to be cold, crappy and raining out all week. I'm not wasting my vacation with weather like this! Guess I'll just keep working until the end of time. After all, I have a big project due NEXT WEEK!

It's been in the news a few times lately. The whole May 21st deal is being preached by a cult, er, "church" group called Family Radio. They have billboards up all over the place (including here in Kingston) and have people in the streets of the bigger cities, holding up banners. I don't know if they're serving Kool-Aid though.
:

Photo of some of these cheery folks (click on link):

http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/11/05/07/

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Anyone that gets pulled in by these myths, needs their head checked. What about when the clocks reached 12:00am Jan 1st 2000, wasn`t the world to come to an end then????? If you believe these myths, just remember the saying "you can`t take your money with you". Now just PM me and I`ll give you my address so you know where to send all your money before the day comes (I`ll make sure its put to good use). lol

·
Map of the Problematique
5,109 Posts
I maxed out my credit cards, quit my job, and am doing all sorts of illegal substances in preparation for the end.

Oh yea, and posting on dooTalk.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Stuff like this is why I question all religions, it just doesn't make any frickin sense.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Anyone that gets pulled in by these myths, needs their head checked. What about when the clocks reached 12:00am Jan 1st 2000, wasn`t the world to come to an end then????? If you believe these myths, just remember the saying "you can`t take your money with you". Now just PM me and I`ll give you my address so you know where to send all your money before the day comes (I`ll make sure its put to good use). lol
Don't send it all to bustindrifts...you can send some to me too.

·
Registered
11,224 Posts
I maxed out my credit cards, quit my job, and am doing all sorts of illegal substances in preparation for the end.

Oh yea, and posting on dooTalk.
I got lots left on my MC. Maybe Ill drive down for a party at one of these famous boston clubs?

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
The world can't end on Saturday. I booked a Disney trip for my family beginning on May 23rd.

Good thing I took out the trip insurance.

·
Map of the Problematique
5,109 Posts
I got lots left on my MC. Maybe Ill drive down for a party at one of these famous boston clubs?
Sure, let's go rip it up @ Royale on Friday.

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
Sure, let's go rip it up @ Royale on Friday.
Nah. Go to the Regatta Bar at the Charles hotel. If you gotta go out, go out in style sipping on a Manhattan while listening to some really cool jazz music.

·
Map of the Problematique
5,109 Posts
Nah. Go to the Regatta Bar at the Charles hotel. If you gotta go out, go out in style sipping on a Manhattan while listening to some really cool jazz music.
Style is for the birds when facing Armageddon. I want to be f-ed up swirling in a sea of scantily-clad women listening to music you "feel" as much as you hear.

Roxy / Royale / Underbar - here we come!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Whats crazy is the amount of cash that one man has dumped into the billboards!!!!

I have a full bottle of JD I'm ready

1 - 20 of 102 Posts