Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I've downloaded from the Ski Doo website the Hi-Rez image of the 2012 Renegade X I spring ordered to put on my PC screen as wallpaper. In looking at it, I noticed it says REV-XP on the tunnel even though it's the 1200.

I thought 4-strokes were in the XR?

Photoshop problem at Ski-Doo?

Tim

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nice catch, Good eyes. Some marketing guy probably said "no one will notice" Who looks at sleds in that much detail

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ya, you studied it closer than the graphic artist people did!

Nothing a "Sharpie" can't fix....

Nice looking sled.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have the exact same sled ordered and have been and am very excited about it. I guess I'll just have to add a sharpie to my budget for "unexpected maintenance" expenses. Wonder if I can put in a claim under the extended warranty before I actually take delivery. !!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the exact same sled ordered and have been and am very excited about it.
X2....My first new Doo in 17 years. It is going to be a very, VERY long summer.

Tim

·
Banned
7,722 Posts
X2....My first new Doo in 17 years. It is going to be a very, VERY long summer.

Tim
You will love the power delivery of the 1200, its very responsive and runs great all the time in all conditions. The power curve is very wide and forgiving. Just an all around awesome sled.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
You will love the power delivery of the 1200, its very responsive and runs great all the time in all conditions. The power curve is very wide and forgiving. Just an all around awesome sled.
Thanks! Summer got just a bit longer

Seriously, It's so hard to find anything from anyone that might cause me to second guess my decision on the 1200 X....I have tried so hard to find something and ZIP! NADDA! NOTHING!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I've downloaded from the Ski Doo website the Hi-Rez image of the 2012 Renegade X I spring ordered to put on my PC screen as wallpaper. In looking at it, I noticed it says REV-XP on the tunnel even though it's the 1200.

I thought 4-strokes were in the XR?

Photoshop problem at Ski-Doo?

Tim

Hey were did you go on the doo website to get this download.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts