Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the internet. Members here on doo talk cover every riding area in North America. I think the deaths are coming down. More people are deciding not to drink and ride. I know our group doesn't power drink on the trail like we did in the 90's.

Now we wait until the ride is over. Occasionally we have a beer with a burger but it isn't a power drinking lunch. Just one or two.

G

·
I agree that it seems like alot more...
??!!? I also agree, we are hearing about more of them, due to the amt. of people that visit this website, from all over.... Hearing about them, does make you think, every time you strap on that helmet, to be as safe as possible.

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
04MXZ_X_600HO said:
every time you strap on that helmet
[snapback]690143[/snapback]​
I can remember when people were complaining that they were being legislated to wear a helmet.
And like the Duke said, we don't do the things that we used to, but with snowmobile forums we hear about deaths in places, that up untill recently, we didn't even know existed. And I think that is why it seems the numbers are going up.
Just my opinion. Take it for what its worth.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
alexd said:
04MXZ_X_600HO said:
every time you strap on that helmet
[snapback]690143[/snapback]​
I can remember when people were complaining that they were being legislated to wear a helmet.
And like the Duke said, we don't do the things that we used to, but with snowmobile forums we hear about deaths in places, that up untill recently, we didn't even know existed. And I think that is why it seems the numbers are going up.
Just my opinion. Take it for what its worth.
[snapback]690257[/snapback]​
oh I agree.... numbers are down which is good. People are getting the word. I am sure its because we have become a 'community' that we share these types of thoughts but its like I mean wow... Dootalk has been around for what? 3 years now? I dont recall we ever had so much discussion on this aspect of the sport. Not that is good or bad just noticing the volume of the discussions....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.