Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have been using Ipone 2t for years. I went to my usual stores to purchase it and was told "they can longer get it"

I have searched the Web and contacted a number of suppliers in the US and was told the same. However, Ipone is still being sold in Canada and Europe.

I contacted a number of places in Canada that carry it and was told they do not ship any products in their catalogs to the US.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone have a source/supplier they could recommend to acquire some in the US?

TIA

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have no direct info, BUT, the vendor that used to carry it that I use (Automatic Distributors) did not list it in their 2020 catalog.

NHTom

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
We used to distribute it. If I recall correctly, their labels don't comply with the newest Prop 65 requirements so it can't be sold in the US anymore. Thank the communist state of California.

Reactions: ls7gto

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
c2e214915d92167a24c617a0875af1da.jpg

Al's Snowmobile Parts Warehouse, Ipone in their current catalogue
Located in Newport, VT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the leads guys.

Unfortunately, all the US sources i have called either no longer carry or can't get it.

The Canadian sources, although have it, won't ship to the US.

The search continues.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a few gallons left but tried to buy more last year with same findings. I save it for the chain saw and weed wacker now so I can prolong it!

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
I miss the smell of strawberry Ipone.. Shame it's no longer available

Reactions: Go Fast or Go Home
1 - 13 of 13 Posts