Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would have love to show a pic, but my file is to big. I have them in my gallery under Captainchaos Revs. (I couldn't even figure out how to get the link to work
)The sled is a 2004 600SDI Adrenelin. I have a Performance Engineering Hyperlite with Cudney primary pins. I also have Boyson reeds,reed spacer and TPI's from Cudney. I have Performance Engineering's Icestorm 8" Billets with 121" Axel kit. I also have their 55/8 wheels on the rails. Graphite hyfax and ice scratchers. USI SPX's with 6" carbides. 144 megabites with Saber Single Macrolites and Fastrac Double Airlites, all down the middle.I have Cobra's Daimond Plate 11 incher. Powermadd Handguards and Rox mounts. I also will be using a Summit Tinted windshield. I have Fitches in the tank.My panels were painted by Willy at Willy's Autobody and Desiel Tune-ups. Ray Nelson painted the graphics.

·
Registered
486 Posts
send your pic to your self by email it will ask you if you want the pic the same size or smaller pick smaller tehn send it then save it and it will be smaller had to do othe same

·
Registered
241 Posts
Very nice.

The paint is sweet, I love the all black look in the front.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Love it...... just striped my sled of graphics...... ordered black Powder Pros with Black loop...

Looks like you painted part of the side panel.... did you do it?

Where did you get the lightning bolt...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Hey that looks nice. I cannot stand the checks. Good job

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks sleddude for the link. I can do anything with a sled but these computers get the best of me!
absopure, I had the panels painted by a body shop and the graphics were airbrushed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts