Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
This was posted on Snowest in the Browse All Skidoo section.

These dudes were riding in Washington when 2 sleds rode by them quickly, they both took pics but they are hard to see, they did say

they were definately Ski doos.

·
Boosted Eskimo
1,994 Posts
Looks more like a Polaris.
Look at the Handlebars and windscreen.

---
Sent from my ice cold iphone from the other side of the pond using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is pretty funny. This pic was posted on snowest to poke fun at a previous poster that claimed he had a spy photo but the sled was hidden behind a cloud of snow just like this one. Why are you saying that it's definitely anything let alone a sled that no one has seen before. You SHOULD know better than this.

·
Registered
790 Posts
No... He deleted it himself. I'm pretty sure it's just a poo poo. Regardless... In the original poster's text box recognize how it says "edited by" chances are he deleted them himself

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hmmm as much as I want to believe it.. how is it possible to get that many bad pictures. If you have time stop get your phone out, snap a half dozen images. Everyone is barely identifiable? I don't know

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Another pic that is worthless.I dont think anyone has a clue of what is coming for 2017.I hope we get totally shocked when we see what is going to be released.I got a laugh out of that guy a while back that was at some hotel in Quebec and could not take any pictures that night of anything.He led us all on and it was totall BS from what i seen.Oh ya his camera worked after everyone left.Ya .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts