Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a complete guide to installing the LinQ system and the White Out Technologies plate system an a REV chassis sled.

Although the LinQ system is not designed for the REV, it is easily adaptable to the REV. The guys from White Out Technologies can provide everything you need to install the system on your REV.

What you will get is the LinQ latch assembly

VhzQoh.jpg

You will get the decal kit

RxkVmG.jpg

You will get the LinQ mounts and bolt kits.

0WNmql.jpg

You will get the White Out Technologies. I opted to get them bare so I can match the pieces to my sled. The main piece will be black, and the plate (optional) will be candy blue to match the rest of the sled.

You also get the nuts/bolts to mount the latch to the plate.

FPQorD.jpg

Next is to install the latch on the plate

ZVhsKG.jpg

The install is pretty straight forward. You can position the latch in any of 3 locations, forward, rearward or in the middle. I chose to mount this in the middle section

9U0tWH.jpg

Tighten down and they are ready to move on

OlKehY.jpg

Next, you would get the mount out and install the mount on the latch assembly

dXa6z9.jpg

Fasten the latch and snap the latch handle down so it locks into place

e5yE26.jpg

Install both latches on the plate, then you are ready to mark out the locations on the tunnel. With both latches and mounts installed on the plate, you can use a marker to layout the mounts on the tunnel do you can locate them properly.

CJhAz1.jpg

I marked with a permanent marker with the outline of the mount. I also marked where the holes should be located.

U49jQr.jpg

When you remove them, you will have something that looks like this.

lyCO78.jpg

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then I scribed the hole locations for drilling.

Gg6hdc.jpg

Next, you will need a 13/32 drill bit. I use a Uni-Bit to drill them. I chamfers the hole nicely and does not leave any metal slag.

XM7X2N.jpg

Next the base nuts are installed from the under side to make sure they fit....they do.

8ge0hI.jpg

Then I dropped the mount on to make sure all the holes line up perfectly.

wkXUec.jpg

Make sure it is all going to fit together....do not install at this point. I am just making sure all fits properly.

FCeH5n.jpg

The next step would to remove all that as it fits properly. The next step is lay out the decal kit. The decal is a very thick piece to keep from wearing on the tunnel.

hlYqlQ.jpg

Once the decal is installed, you now install the mount. This just needs to be repeated for all mounts.

mH86OY.jpg

With the mounts installed, I then put the plate system on and make sure it all works and fits properly. No adjustments needed. It all fits properly.

9xOWb1.jpg

I had to cut down the decals to make them fit the way I installed them. I would not plan on installing them this closely. I am installing them this closely as I will be making a Sno-Bunji mount for the middle two.

oGPnHA.jpg

Here are all the mounts installed

Cy8C4U.jpg

Here are the White Out Technologies plates installed and ready to accept whatever you want to bolt, tie-down or mount to them.

uZNy9W.jpg

Here is the way I will be using them mainly. I will be mounting a tunnel bag to the rear one, making a mount for my Sno-Bunji for the middle and the fuel caddy on the front

ZT4Mwo.jpg

·
Sled Builder
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Off to the powder coaters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts