Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new 06 renegade without a heated visor and battery?
just bought a heated visor that came with a universal installation kit, not a BRP product. who has hooked them up and where did you run the wires, best location for outlet etc.

Thanx

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
Yota said:
just bought a heated visor that came with a universal installation kit, not a BRP product. who has hooked them up and where did you run the wires, best location for outlet etc.

Thanx
[snapback]694086[/snapback]​
If you buy this plug in kit from your doo dealer, It will hook up in about 1 minute, the mating plug is located under the center console on the wiring harness on the left support rail under the console. http://www.ski-doo.com/en-US/Snowmobiles/2...0&productCode=6

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Rev Kev said:
Yota said:

Thanx
[snapback]694086[/snapback]​
If you buy this plug in kit from your doo dealer, It will hook up in about 1 minute, the mating plug is located under the center console on the wiring harness on the left support rail under the console. http://www.ski-doo.com/en-US/Snowmobiles/2...0&productCode=6
[snapback]694102[/snapback]​
there are 2 wires under the console that it plugs right into. You can mount the plug anywhere you want that the wires are long enouph. I have seen them mounted to the center of the bars, or next to the gauges, or down by the dess cord.

·
Super Moderator
31,535 Posts
Just to clarify, no such thing as no battery SDI. The non-e start sleds use a much smaller battery, but it's still there.

·
Super Moderator
31,535 Posts
bigf150 said:
MX-Z Man said:
Just to clarify, no such thing as no battery SDI. The non-e start sleds use a much smaller battery, but it's still there.
[snapback]694205[/snapback]​
no one mentioned a sdi...just a rev. I imagine he has a carbed renegade?
[snapback]694212[/snapback]​
Yep, my bad, must be dyslexia took over. When I saw 06 I was thinking 600.
No 600 non-SDI's in the Gades this year.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yota said:
no pics or info?
[snapback]697688[/snapback]​
The installation kit mentioned above has written directions included with it. It's a real easy installation, you will have to drill a hole through the plastic, but everything else is a just plugging the 2 wires in. My 600 SDI does not have a e-start, so it only works when engine is running.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i think the wires going into the connector under the dash are one black, and one red with yellow trace...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.