Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got invited to go down to Indian Lake NY, and ride with some friends of the family. They havent been there in a little over a month. Wondering if any of you have been in that area riding and how the conditions are?

Thanks in advance

Pat

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Posted yesterday on Ilsnow

I went up to the plains (moose river plains) this afternoon, and the trails were awesome. The Indian Lake groomer was out today and really smoothed things out. By the looks of the tracks, he did a lot of turning around and hitting the trail multiple times. GREAT JOB!! A few rollers left, but as long as everyone takes it easy all the holes the groomer filled in will hold. The woods trail to the Indian Lake village was quite smooth, suprisingly for the amount of snow. The hills are still a little icy, so be careful!

·
Registered
34 Posts
We hit IL on Sunday. The village trails were good. I little thin in spots but thats the way all over the state. We took the trail to Blue Mountain Lake....it was great!!!!!! mostly smooth, nice twisty trail through the woods. Unfortunately, once you get to Blue Mountain you have to turn around...no open trails there so load up on gas in IL before you go.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TILLER said:
Going to Speculator tomorrow .. was up there all last weekend with 12-18" of snow thru out the day saturday
[snapback]743697[/snapback]​
Thats a sweet pic man! Nothing like plenty of snow!

·
Registered
262 Posts
dionysos412 said:
TILLER said:
Going to Speculator tomorrow .. was up there all last weekend with 12-18" of snow thru out the day saturday
[snapback]743697[/snapback]​
Thats a sweet pic man! Nothing like plenty of snow!
[snapback]743727[/snapback]​
that was last sat .. from what i read on www.ilsnow.com some of the trails are the best they have been all yr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts