Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what will happen with new sled incentives for Feb? Stay the same? Go away?

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
They'll have about 22 days in Feb to ditch the 16's before the big reveal. I would think the deals will continue.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
I bet it's the same

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have saved so much from not riding this winter we have enought to spring order a new sled. Got a look on the bright side of a bum winter .

There's hurting going on ...deals will still be on if not even better.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Wonder how many sleds have been sold since the rebates came out.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
I was thinking same

Lots of dealers sites that i have been to have taken allot of there sleds off of inventory list.

I did notice allot of Renegades left at most. Wonder if people are shying away this year.

·
Banned
483 Posts
Is there some guarantee that next winter is going to be better then this winter ? depending on the weather for your sport is never a good idea buy a boat or a sports car something you know you will use.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Wonder if Dealers have the new incentives yet

·
Banned
483 Posts
Or just use it for the winter, sell it to someone else so it can sit in thier garage for ten months and then go pick up the latest and greatest in the fall lol! Works for me :)
yeah right sell it for half of what you bought out for these things deprecate while your not riding them sitting in your garage spring summer & fall.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.