Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of Tuesday Feb. 8 to Thurs. Feb 17 I will be out west and then down south...so if I dont respond thats why...if you need parts/help please contact me ASAP-BJ

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Hey John those needles we discussed worked very good for me, actually still a touch rich right off the pilot circuit but nice and clean up thru the middle, no more plug isues finally. Ive got another set at the doo dealer waiting for me to grab them.

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Have a great vacation John... Tell Joe hi when you see him... assume he will be riding with you with his new M7.

I am not sure why you get or need a vacation since everyday has to seem like a vacation now that you are doing what you love...for yourself and your family.. heh-heh.

There is nothing like riding Wyoming to clear the mind...

·
Vendor
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eric- stock shim or extra shims??? stock pj?? fuel screw at?? glad I could help.

djm- I have an extra room for Joe...I dont think he is going to make it...I will call him again to bug him...BJ

"everyday is like a vacation"......what job is that??LOL

·
Vendor
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see you guys in a couple days...or more-BJ

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Big-John have a good vaca...guys if you have never ordered from Big-John and need a part or something I highly recomend you order w/e you can from him he is a great guy with a very high customer satisfaction...best service i have ever gotten...can't say enough good about his business

1 - 6 of 6 Posts