Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got your attention!!!!
Today was the first ride, where that is all I did, was RIDE.
With all the mods that I have done, and all the help from RKT (Kesley) Big John!!! And Joey ( now partial clutch kit )
All work great together. Took a bit of work, bending of ears, but I think I am finally done.... at least for this season!
Today ended up as another great ride. Snow was hard this morning, but once the Sun came out, snow softened up, and it was a ride anywhere day. I went places I probably should'nt have.
Sumner is getting the hang of his new ride, looking forward to the Big Doo Talk ride in 2 weeks!!!!
Smitty

·
Registered
155 Posts
smittys800 said:
Got your attention!!!!
Today was the first ride, where that is all I did, was RIDE.
With all the mods that I have done, and all the help from RKT (Kesley) Big John!!! And Joey ( now partial clutch kit )
All work great together. Took a bit of work, bending of ears, but I think I am finally done.... at least for this season!
Today ended up as another great ride. Snow was hard this morning, but once the Sun came out, snow softened up, and it was a ride anywhere day. I went places I probably should'nt have.
Sumner is getting the hang of his new ride, looking forward to the Big Doo Talk ride in 2 weeks!!!!
Smitty
[snapback]710890[/snapback]​
I wish I could say the same. After we seen you we went down in that bowl. One of our riders stuck him self on the side of the hill on a sheet of ice. I had to hike down to him to help get his sled righted. I left too early for my hike back up the hill. Still took him over two hours to get turned around. After hiking back up to my sled I had two choices. Down the sheet of ice or dig a shelf and take off up the hill and finish the climb out. I would have never given any thought to trying this on my Polaris. First shot made it twenty feet till I hit the kill switch. Backed it back up on my self for a second try and pinned it. The greatest restart to a hill climb ever. I was so pumped when I got out I rode back down and no one could see what I had just done.

What is the Big Doo Talk ride in 2 weeks and where?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,
It turned out to be a killer day! Good seeing you and the boys again!
Yep, these REVs are just amazing.
Check this thread out, looks to be fun filled weekend of riding. Rene and a few others are putting this bad boy of a ride together. I think this is the First annual Doo Talk mountain ride.
If you can swing it, you should go, nuzzle up to the wife and beg.
http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=81252

1 - 5 of 5 Posts