Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
does anybody go ice fishing? ive got about 50lbs of filet's in 2 days of fishing. and just yesterday i caught a 7lb northern pike on my perch jig stick that has 2lb test on it

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Yes I went ice fishing just a couple days ago. It actually was a fishing Contest and I came in Second with a 28'' Rainbow. First prize was 5 lb brownie...Jigging was worthless due ot the fact it was ALL sunfish. I"m heading up to Lake Champlain this weekend for some ice fishing for Walleye. My buddy called and he's absolutly HAMMERING them right now...All ice is out in NJ...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i caught it in the the north end of lake champlain. in a little bay call breakwater. theres gonna be a little tourny the first weekend of feb if any of you guys that are close to rouses point ny stop by and join in the tourney

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a 7lb pike is not that small here especially for being caught on 2lb test!

·
Registered
862 Posts
formulaz500rider said:
i caught it in the the north end of lake champlain. in a little bay call breakwater. theres gonna be a little tourny the first weekend of feb if any of you guys that are close to rouses point ny stop by and join in the tourney
[snapback]270439[/snapback]​
I may just have to di it, Lord knows we can't ride much yet.

nice catch by the way!

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
03mxz500 said:
Just got into ice fishing and love it. We have been hammering the crappies in Northern MN. When you have all the right equipment it makes it great. I just picked up an aqua vu camera and can't wait to try it out.
[snapback]272284[/snapback]​
Where do you crappie fish? Red Lake?
Do you Bass fish at all down there(around where u live)?

·
Registered
290 Posts
MaryTylerMorphine said:
03mxz500 said:
Just got into ice fishing and love it. We have been hammering the crappies in Northern MN. When you have all the right equipment it makes it great. I just picked up an aqua vu camera and can't wait to try it out.
[snapback]272284[/snapback]​
Where do you crappie fish? Red Lake?
Do you Bass fish at all down there(around where u live)?
[snapback]417096[/snapback]​
My buddy has a cabin on Spider Lake. It is 30 minutes north of Grand Rapids. Lots of fishing there and that's where we snowmobile. I don't fish the metro lakes (twin cities) that much because they are so busy! I do a lot of fishing in Polk County WI. Fish for panfish and large mouth mostly. Looks like you get plenty of bass fishing in with pics you post. Looks like the boy is having a good time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.