Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you should go Paul. Pick me up on the way through. I also think my kid on his 550 could dust that guy in the Tundra.
Hey I'd love to tomorrow but I really want to know if anyone seen it like I did.

·
Registered
16,788 Posts

What you think of the group.
The guy on the cat was always in the middle of the trail. They dipped inside on most of the corners. And they all were really close to each other.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
The guy on the cat was always in the middle of the trail. They dipped inside on most of the corners. And they all were really close to each other.
Exactly the Feline was always in the middle of the trail you can pass him on the right and if I rode with those clowns once it would be my last time they follow way too close.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Deff riding that close for filming purposes. Fast short shots with lots of motion and action. Would be boring if you had to wait 4 seconds in between each sled, would make each shot like 12-15 seconds long if u want to see all the sleds and what's happening. And how do you know it's not a one way trail where you can use the whole lane? Lol too much critiquing and complaining. Enjoy the film about sledding!
I don't normally even bother with commenting on things like this but I felt like it this time lol.

·
Registered
16,788 Posts
You're right, we DONT know if it's a one way. Can anyone here confirm if it's a one way trail? Or if they have one way trails in that area?

There's dooTalkers all over, so I'm sure someone has been riding in that area before.

I'd rather wait the time to see people properly ride a trail. Heck 2 second spacing would be enough.

Ironically, or coincidentally, I've seen oncoming traffic that close to each other cranking along down the trail.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts