Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well after talking to a fellow dootalker in Troy this a m telling me to stay cool because it was going to be close to 100 in Nashua today. I decided to take a personal day (paid 8) and take his advice and stay cool. Not before getting alittle fishing in before the weather heats up. Soooooo to prevent the rest of the dootalkers from having to keep it in of what you did on your hookie day off, Post it here!!! We all do things awesome that we just have to share but can't because we played hookie and should have be home witha sick child or sick ourselves, cough,cough. So we don't have to keep it in anymore. Here's what I did, eat your heart out Chris! Water Hand Plant Reptile Loggerhead sea turtle Water Sky Water resources Lake Liquid

Attachments

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
ssshhhhhhhhhhhh

got in 18 yesterday early!!!

·
Premium Member
13,393 Posts
Well after talking to a fellow dootalker in Troy this a m telling me to stay cool because it was going to be close to 100 in Nashua today. I decided to take a personal day (paid 8) and take his advice and stay cool. Not before getting alittle fishing in before the weather heats up. Soooooo to prevent the rest of the dootalkers from having to keep it in of what you did on your hookie day off, Post it here!!! We all do things awesome that we just have to share but can't because we played hookie and should have be home witha sick child or sick ourselves, cough,cough. So we don't have to keep it in anymore. Here's what I did, eat your heart out Chris! View attachment 217681 View attachment 217682
Nice fish Pat!
Hookie is best if on a Friday or Monday.
I have lots of exp. on the subject.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
lol just say you had fish fever.
nice looking fish for sure! steve

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice fish !!!
Why thank you, I'll post some pics when I go out trout fishing. Aha, I feel another hookie day coming up. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts