Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my riding partners is polaris to the bone and hes talking shi on the rev and the 800s he owns a 800 rmk and a unionbay 770 hes claim that the 800 rmk will kick my 800. My sled has a can on it he has pipes and shi. so what do you think will win. If the rmk was stock which one would win. Too much trash talk and need some great come backs. I am just alittle bummed about the skidoo summit right now i just want to kick his*&@ and settle it for once and all. Hes the type of guy that would race but i am more climb the hill ride to have fun but he just thinks his polaris is just the shi. But it not really how much power you have but how you ride it. I dopnt know any input will be appreciated.(comeback, thoughts, things to do to make faster with oout spending a forten which he has.)

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
depending on snow conditions you will get the launch but hes going to get you on the top.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
just race him and settle it! end of story! if you lose it doesnt matter cause he is not stock but if you win you beat up a modded rmk with a stock summit 800! let us know how the race turns out! these sled were not made to be fast they were made to run in the deep stuff! race him in a hill climb!

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
Make sure your on his right and when he goes by, slap his killswitch. You'll beat him by a mile.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Don't know about your summit but the rmk's are really slow. I rode one with every mod known to man, and it still was nothing for my 600sdi 121". that sled is made to be a powerful mountin goat not a racer. From my experience the summit is faster, but not sure.

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
It'll be a fairly good race, I think the RMK will outpull you at the top, but you'll get the holeshot. Doo's clutching is better than Poo (stock vs. stock).
I do think those RMK's are pretty good sleds.

I know you don't want to hear it, but the rider ability is the key on this one.

Just my opinion.

If you want a guaranteed win, lock his parking brake just before the race.

Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts