Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
My sled is at my local dealer in southeast MI. Friggin' stock reeds are on backorder!!! I need to know if there is any local place that has this model in stock for my 05 800X PT. I called almost all the local DOO dealers and nobody stocks these. All of them have to order. Does ANYONE know where I can get reeds TODAY???. I left a voicemail with sledparts.com and have yet to hear back. I'm thinking they have to order as well. CRAP...CRAP...CRAP...ANOTHER weekend sitting on my "edit for bad language".

·
Doo Pilot
1,962 Posts
Go right to the source www.mototassinari.com
FEdx overnight A little more expensive but you will get them when you want them
Just a thought
Rich

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
SnoProG said:
My sled is at my local dealer in southeast MI. Friggin' stock reeds are on backorder!!! I need to know if there is any local place that has this model in stock for my 05 800X PT. I called almost all the local DOO dealers and nobody stocks these. All of them have to order. Does ANYONE know where I can get reeds TODAY???. I left a voicemail with sledparts.com and have yet to hear back. I'm thinking they have to order as well. CRAP...CRAP...CRAP...ANOTHER weekend sitting on my "edit for bad language".
[snapback]692191[/snapback]​
Yes, we just sent out our last set (ded moroz). I have some more coming tomorrow if that helps. Where are you located?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.