Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is rYAN LAMEER IM 15 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 2004 SKI DOO REV 600 H.O. THE FIRST THING IM HAVING TROUNLE WITH IS THE SUSPENSION BOLTS ARE NOT THREADING IN, ARE THERE SUPPOSE TO BE THREADS IN THE SUSPENSION. AND THE SECONG THING IS I JUST BOGUHT A LOW WINDSHIELD AND ON IT THE ARE THREE HOLES FOR BOLTS BUT THERE ARE NOT THREE HOLES TO SCREW THE BOLTS INTO. I HAVE NO IDEA AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME THANKS

RYAN

·
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
11,241 Posts
my name is rYAN LAMEER IM 15 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 2004 SKI DOO REV 600 H.O. THE FIRST THING IM HAVING TROUNLE WITH IS THE SUSPENSION BOLTS ARE NOT THREADING IN, ARE THERE SUPPOSE TO BE THREADS IN THE SUSPENSION. AND THE SECONG THING IS I JUST BOGUHT A LOW WINDSHIELD AND ON IT THE ARE THREE HOLES FOR BOLTS BUT THERE ARE NOT THREE HOLES TO SCREW THE BOLTS INTO. I HAVE NO IDEA AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME THANKS

RYAN
Welcome to Dootalk Ryan. Must have hit your caps lock while typing, LOL. People will think you are yelling!! Anyway, what suspension bolts are you referring to?? There are a lot of them! Some pics of what you are referring to would help. Do you have a mobile windshield now and did you buy a fixed windshield?? More pics would be good.

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
Welcome to dooTalk! If you are like some of us you will soon be spending wayyyyy more time here than you should!
As far as your problems I am wondering the same things as Piranha-Z. The usual way of fastening the low windshields is drilling the 3 holes in the plastic and using the 3 plastic fasteners included with the windshields.

·
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
11,241 Posts
Welcome to dooTalk! If you are like some of us you will soon be spending wayyyyy more time here than you should!
As far as your problems I am wondering the same things as Piranha-Z. The usual way of fastening the low windshields is drilling the 3 holes in the plastic and using the 3 plastic fasteners included with the windshields.
This should help also Fixed windshield upgrade

1 - 4 of 4 Posts