Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple days ago the electrical stoped working on my sled. so i had no headlights,taillights,or dash lights. today they started working again and now every time i turn sharp my sled shuts off. do any of you guys have an idea on what it is or what i could do? any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
formulaz500rider said:
a couple days ago the electrical stoped working on my sled. so i had no headlights,taillights,or dash lights. today they started working again and now every time i turn sharp my sled shuts off. do any of you guys have an idea on what it is or what i could do? any input would be greatly appreciated.
[snapback]260672[/snapback]​
Had a similiar thing happen, it was my hand warmers shorting out under my grips, give it a go.

·
Registered
882 Posts
start with chasing some wiring , check all the wiring under the handlebar pad . it might be farther down the line if your loosing all power look from the magneto out to the rest of the harness.

·
Registered
22 Posts
formulaz500rider said:
[snapback]260672[/snapback]​
start with your grips but also check out the for bad grounds and the wiring around anything that has to do with steering. Does it only "short out" when you turn a certain direction?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you guys. this weekend i will check all that out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.