Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is driving me NUTS, the light that is to the far right on the Speedo the one that comes on for Brake, and low oil, is flashing under power while ridding, my oil is not low, and my brake leaver is not on either. There is not set pattern to it at all, it just does it randomly. I am not sure where the sensor is for the oil tank, to up-plug it, and plug it back in, or if maybe the issue is with in the brake sensor.

If any of you have a suggestion, please jump in and let me know. The sled is a 04 Renegade Non-SDI 600HO and it does have DPM.

Thank you

REVBob

·
Doo Pilot
1,962 Posts
The sensor is behind the airbox on the bottom of the oil tank.
you can take an ohm meter an chk it .
Make sure your getting oil through the line to the engine with no air bubbles pull the air box and look and follow oil line to pump. You might of had something restrict flow ???????? just guessing here
Rich

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GSX800HO said:
The sensor is behind the airbox on the bottom of the oil tank.
you can take an ohm meter an chk it .
Make sure your getting oil through the line to the engine with no air bubbles pull the air box and look and follow oil line to pump. You might of had something restrict flow ???????? just guessing here
Rich
[snapback]289919[/snapback]​
Ok, I can do all of that with out any problems but one, I have the meter but not sure how to use it, can you give me some details on this? I had a feeling that the sensor would be on the bottom behind the air box. I could not really pull that out while I was on the Hill. Sled is home in the garage now!!

As far as oil, I am pretty sure the oil supply should be fine. It started doing this on Friday, and I have put on 270 sense Friday morning.

Thanks,

REVBob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.