Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Finally we have some snow i am so darn happy. Newfoundland is having the best day ever, we have about 45 cm down with huge drifts all over the place, Just got in from a 6 hour ride in the blizzard so im headin to get a shower...just wanted to let everyone know they should be wishing they were in Newfoundland right now!

·
Registered
889 Posts
darn storm missed the northern peninsula, only a few flurries here today.

G

·
RevMatt said:
Finally we have some snow i am so darn happy. Newfoundland is having the best day ever, we have about 45 cm down with huge drifts all over the place, Just got in from a 6 hour ride in the blizzard so im headin to get a shower...just wanted to let everyone know they should be wishing they were in Newfoundland right now!

[snapback]692852[/snapback]​
Cape Breton Got hit really hard particularly Sydney!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
cArNaGe said:
I guess Matthallo and Gigabits won't be playing BF2 tonight then.
[snapback]692907[/snapback]​
Matthallo and Gigabits will be playing bf2 tonight. The storm missed Gander, and it's just making it's way here now, and you can't see a bloody thing outside! too harsh for dooing right now. This is perfect, we already had enough for dooing, and now another 35 cm on top of that

G

·
500ss man said:
RevMatt said:

[snapback]692852[/snapback]​
Cape Breton Got hit really hard particularly Sydney!
[snapback]692947[/snapback]​
Just got off the phone with Da and he said that there was about two feet snow in the driveway.

·
Registered
163 Posts
[/quote]
Just got off the phone with Da and he said that there was about two feet snow in the driveway.
[snapback]693413[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Just looked out my front door and the snow is over the wheel wells in my dads Ford Explorer, and it's still coming down....best day ever

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.