Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I was finally able to get out and ride! My brother-in-law and I put 2.1 miles on in Maine, yipee (alot of it was dodging rocks and logs but that's okay). We also had a 6"+ snow storm in RI last weekend and I was able to get the beater Cat out with my son and drive around the neighborhood for and hour or so. So now it's back to thinking about next year, the chance of getting the big storm, hoping for that realy "bad" winter. You know what, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love snowmobiling. It's just like the Ski-doo song say's, "there's nothing like it". I'll be here all summer and next winter too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
nice pic. at least the little guy got a ride in! we'll all be here waitin for that "bad" winter, it's gonna be a long offseason!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Still plenty of riding in the County. The trails and people up there are well worth the seven hour drive to me. No better place in the northeast IMO.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Come to Utah! We still have several feet on the mountain trails and a major week long storm coming our way this evening. Gonna snow every day til next Tuesday.

·
Registered
586 Posts
We usually get up to Vermont St Patrick's weekend for our last ride, but it's not looking too promising; going away!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Depends what you call the 'Northeast'....

if you are talking about northeastern Ontario....we have a terrific base...yes, it is going to rain tomorrow and perhaps even Friday
....but

........the forecast is currently showing snow next week
...so....

....I'm hanging in there for at least another couple of weeks to see how things go before I hookup my DOO battery to the ol' automatic charger...

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Snowing right now here in Colorado

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ih302 said:
I'm on the east coast and we've got a month or more of good riding left yet.
[snapback]753164[/snapback]​
Well I'm only about 300 km away from you, and rain this weekend

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
We've got more snow now then what we have had all winter, it's calling for a chance of rain on saturday but we do normally still be riding in these parts well into april.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ih302 said:
We've got more snow now then what we have had all winter, it's calling for a chance of rain on saturday but we do normally still be riding in these parts well into april.
[snapback]753325[/snapback]​
Yeah, we have a lot of snow right now, and rain isn't going to get rid of much, just gonna get rid of the really fine powder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts