Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok on midnights so I give up looking.... There was a topic on gloves last year and there were gloves similar to the summit from klim at Gander Mnt or some place....they are / were beige and ppl thought they were the same just cheaper....anybody remember this? I tried Gander web site but no luck and just cranky from working all night...

Thanks Michael M

·
Registered
182 Posts
Cabellas Pinnacle gloves, $49.99 now.
Same as my Klim Toggs
Got a set of the Pinnacles over new years. Same sale price but if you spent $100, you got another 20% off. They seem well made but are kinda bulky for riding. Too much insulation on the palms.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Got a set of the Pinnacles over new years. Same sale price but if you spent $100, you got another 20% off. They seem well made but are kinda bulky for riding. Too much insulation on the palms.
I never tried a pair on, I bought them for my girlfriend and they were way to small to get on my hands, but i guess by looking them over I assumed they were very close to my Klim Toggs.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was the post Gator thanks...and yep cabellas damn if I could remember the store and I even went into it on the way home from a race last year... midnight shift kills my brain

Thanks Michael M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts