Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,386 Posts
After viewing in the mountain section and coming across this pic I figured out the reason behind the XRS colors.It's meant to be ridden only by the people looking for added PAH with a red mohawk attached to their helmets which will soon be a ex-sess-ory..
$_35.JPG

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
I have adjusted to most of it... could be better but not bad. But the Freeride? What in the heck are they thinking? That's just wrong. Yeah, bring your new sled home so all your buddies can laugh at you, then your wife can question your sexual preference, then you can rip the thing apart and send all the fagenta pieces away for powdercoat. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
Sad thing is, their new clothing line did look that bad............YUCK

We are not snow boarding teenie boppers.

Speaking of snow boards.....what's the deal with the Linq set up to carry a board?

You ride the sled to the top and snow board down......how do you get back up to get the sled? I didn't see a two up Summit in the line up......

Reactions: stmike

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,386 Posts
Well think about it......what does a young person want more than being noticed they are riding a XRS? Now they really can stand out and have attention brought to them. Ever see one that wasn't chalky? This is meant to take them down a notch.......a little wind out of their sails if you will.........

Hey.....look at me! I'm a clown wannabe, riding a clown sled built just for me! An with matching attire.........

Think of it as a visual can! It's loud alright..........kool loud! :cool_old: :rolleyes_old:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sad thing is, their new clothing line did look that bad............YUCK

We are not snow boarding teenie boppers.

Speaking of snow boards.....what's the deal with the Linq set up to carry a board?

You ride the sled to the top and snow board down......how do you get back up to get the sled? I didn't see a two up Summit in the line up......
I think it's for one of two reasons... Either you get to carry the snow board to look cool or its purpose is for alternative transportation down the mountain in case your confidence out weighs your ability.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Best thread yet. Sorry I do not have a pic to add - the collection here is already top notch. The design team photo is priceless.:)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Next year I'm anticipating seeing less of the Monster "M" decals on sleds, and seeing them replaced with some "golden arches". :eek:

Could they not have locked the design team in a room until they came up with some great designs, rather than let them go out to lunch to find inspiration ? :shrug

·
Registered
876 Posts
Next year I'm anticipating seeing less of the Monster "M" decals on sleds, and seeing them replaced with some "golden arches". :eek:

Could they not have locked the design team in a room until they came up with some great designs, rather than let them go out to lunch to find inspiration ? :shrug
Actually, the design team was locked in a "CLOSET".

·
Registered
815 Posts
Haha. This isn't just the good old "BNG"......this is the "Oh-Shat-We've-Got-Nothing-New-Wore-Out-The-Old-8-Year-XP-Platform-In-BNG-Graphics launch package.

AKA...
.the OSWGNNWOOTO8YXPP...BNG....GLP.

It's a tough industry. Go from first to worst quickly....

Reactions: stealth bomber

·
Registered
208 Posts
the design team pick is priceless haha ugly sleds especially the freeride and the slowest sleds on the trail for 2015. odd they think they are so good. So many yrs of a bad cranks so much they are backordered every winter, leaking oil reservoirs, rad clamps and fading etarts. i forgot terrible belts recoils and.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts