Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all my vassalating is over I will be picking up my new sled friday afternoon ,a 500 ss Rev adrenaline $5,800.00 plus tax ,how did I do on the price? also should I get it picked?
Psyched in Vermont

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Congratulations, I am positive you will love the sled. I would get is studded but it is all up to you and what YOU like about YOUR sled. What track did you get?? 1 inch or 1 1/4?? BTW, how is the riding in vermont now? I hear this weekend is hitting 50* again.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saltalarev said:
Congratulations, I am positive you will love the sled. I would get is studded but it is all up to you and what YOU like about YOUR sled. What track did you get?? 1 inch or 1 1/4?? BTW, how is the riding in vermont now? I hear this weekend is hitting 50* again.
[snapback]296104[/snapback]​
Thanks....... The riding is still decent especially in the high terrain I haven't heard of 50 here just the 30's we'll see

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'd say u did better then me i just bought one for 6600 out the door. pick er up tomorrow afternoon i can't wait. you'll love yours

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Got mine for $6000.00 and I was sh1tin twinkies. Can't imagine how good you must feel, that a deal and a half. Your gonna dig that "little" motor. Pulls real strong out of the hole and snappy as heck. Get the digi out and the shoe and take a pic for us. Enjoy it.
Nut

·
Registered
520 Posts
I saw a 500SS Adren. on ebay for $5800. Was trying to sell my ZR to get it, but the Ohio dealer sold it already. Is this the one you bought? Great deal. Great sled. Congrats!

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
awesome deal, a buddy of mine got the trail for that price, i bought my adrenaline in 03 for $6200 so u got a heck of a deal.

best
Blake

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I just bought a GSX 500SS sport for my girlfreind and its just an awesome deal. I just wish this stupid warming trend coming up was just a bad dream so I can get my girlfreind out there and get her more familiar with it. You will love the sled and make sure you post some pics!

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lakeeffectsledhead said:
I saw a 500SS Adren. on ebay for $5800. Was trying to sell my ZR to get it, but the Ohio dealer sold it already. Is this the one you bought? Great deal. Great sled. Congrats!
[snapback]296525[/snapback]​
Nope I'm getting mine at central Vt Motorcycles in Rutland Vermont.They are cutting great deals on sleds right now...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts