Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k well as im starting to figure out what parts i need i have been contimplating getting gas shocks instead of the hydros how much better will the ride really be i mean i realize im still runnin on leaf springs in the front and the lil coil spring things in the rear (which will also be replaced with new un worn ones) so if i go with new springs and gas how much of an improvement is expected over new springs and hydros

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
jnv2k3 said:
k well as im starting to figure out what parts i need i have been contimplating getting gas shocks instead of the hydros how much better will the ride really be i mean i realize im still runnin on leaf springs in the front and the lil coil spring things in the rear (which will also be replaced with new un worn ones) so if i go with new springs and gas how much of an improvement is expected over new springs and hydros
[snapback]263873[/snapback]​
I would just go with the OEM type because no matter what you do the suspension still will suck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.