Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here my friends is the lastest sled invention that literally is food on the fly! My buddy picked one of these awesome little hotdog cookers up at the local dealer. Just strap it to your pipe, throw some weiners in it, and you have lunch! After about 3 hours playing around on the lake, we were hungry. Besides the coolers we brought, we decided to try the dogs. Well, man were they good! 1200 degrees does the job! Now, when were out on the trails, and feel alittle hungry, pull over and have a dog! Pretty neat, huh? -Chris

Here are some more pics of our day fishing/ sledding....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is my sled pared along shore with my buddies. His sled is "cooling" off. He drove 1 miles with his parking brake engaged. hmmm "My sled is sluggish! Why wont it go?" I look over and his brake is on!! LMAO Could smell the brake from literally a half mile away...

Attachments

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
I LOVE THE PICS!!

·
FAQ man
3,848 Posts
The only problem I had with the Hotdogger on my 2002 was that it cracked the hell out of the stock pipe cover where the Hotdogger mounted.

But I have cooked a lot on that baby. Chicken breast, ham, sausage, YUM YUM!

Jerry C.

·
Registered
788 Posts
:rof
edit for bad language that things been out forever. I guess the trails reports are getting so lame got to show everyone how to cook now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l

·
Registered
806 Posts
440man said:
LMAO, here is a 7lb Musky(SMALL by NJ standards) that just got done re working his hand!
[snapback]309856[/snapback]​
cute little fish. I would use that a bait on the east arm of the mighty slave,lol.

I have ate tons of grub with one of those cookers. From "hot wings, to smokies, to KFC. nice invention thats for sure.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
what next one that will hold a pizza and keep it warm and a beer cooler in the back? or a micowave that is ran of the engine? well that hot dog thing has been out forever, it was even in snowgoer once.

·
Advanced......dat's how ah roll.
1,950 Posts
Are you ever going to fix that stupid handguard?! Every picture you post in like the last 6 months have had it broken. Sorry, stupid little things bug me...........

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
02summit800 said:
Are you ever going to fix that stupid handguard?! Every picture you post in like the last 6 months have had it broken. Sorry, stupid little things bug me...........
[snapback]312704[/snapback]​
He is too busy buying hot dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he could get another 1.5mph out of that little 440 if he would replace it!

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LMAO! Yeah, that darn handgaurd has been anoyying me also. darn screws are striped. Bottom screm isn't even in the bracket since it broke off. NOthing works better than some zip ties though! Thanks bro! It annoys me to no end also! Have fun! -Chris

psualm, hey buddy, where you been? Haven't heard from you in a while!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have been here. Just reading and not posting! Everytime I check the chat at night, nobody is EVER there. Plus the weather has not been favorable either. PM me if ya get a chance! I guess I have stopped posting my smart a$$ replies because people in here cant seem to understand a joke when they read one. So, I'll just keep reading for now!
Later,

By the way,,,,,,,,,, $4000 for your sled????????????? Bet you still have it dont you?

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey! yeah 4,000 for my sled! What the hell, I have more money in extras for it than a god darn new sled costs for christ sakes! lol If you would like, I will list ALL the extras and there prices! Adds up REAL quick! -Chris

Oh, and I have a buyer you smartass! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts