Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1681 - 1697 of 1697 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
Last night was one of the most FUN times I've had in over a year. Our local bar has been 100% closed up for inside seating, they're now doing a soft reopening, getting ready to hopefully soon completely reopen. It was a nice night last night, wifey wasn't home, so I hopped on my Defender and made the ride over. OMG was it a good time. Yes, it's the simple things in life. :righton

·
Registered
262 Posts
I officially put mine to bed yesterday. Washed them. Added a bit of anti-freeze to my '16 Renny and ran the auto fog.
Plugged battery into solar Battery Tender.

And she sleeps.....no scratchin' out a late season ride hunting for trail treasure this year.

I do so wanna take my Ural up to the seasonal roads right now. To run it on a bit of snow

·
Registered
615 Posts
I officially put mine to bed yesterday. Washed them. Added a bit of anti-freeze to my '16 Renny and ran the auto fog.
Plugged battery into solar Battery Tender.

And she sleeps.....no scratchin' out a late season ride hunting for trail treasure this year.

I do so wanna take my Ural up to the seasonal roads right now. To run it on a bit of snow
Bring at winch to get your cycle unglued from the SNRIT. :D

·
Registered
615 Posts
Last night was one of the most FUN times I've had in over a year. Our local bar has been 100% closed up for inside seating, they're now doing a soft reopening, getting ready to hopefully soon completely reopen. It was a nice night last night, wifey wasn't home, so I hopped on my Defender and made the ride over. OMG was it a good time. Yes, it's the simple things in life. :righton
Just got back from our Good Friday ATV/UTV ride, mostly all locals out enjoying a BRISK Spring day to say the least! Did 70 Miles and it was great to see folks out and just to say HI!

Mostly dirt and some SNIRT. A couple of bad rutted up, Poor Rd was one of them, go figure :D

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
Awesome - but darn it was COLD today!

Next week is looking good. ????

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
When I was shopping for the '20 I asked her if she wanted a cab, I was thinking maybe a Limited with heat and air, she said "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Seriously, she said being outside was 1/2 the fun.

I question if I'd hurt a cab too, I do a lot of woods running.

Reactions: Toecutter

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
It might be. The trail system up there is a lot better than it used to be. There is some pavement riding but more gravel roads and ATV trails.

Its no where near as good as the snowmobile trail system but its decent.

Reactions: krm

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
Bump for the new software.

1681 - 1697 of 1697 Posts