Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I upgraded my sled to the premium gauge & the module. Friday I got into this mode by random chance. I could Rec/Play in lap mode. Since then I cannot figure what you have to do with the M/S switch to get back into this mode. I toggle thru all the options but cannot find it again.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
What the heck is this mode? I got into it accidentally and couldn't get out of it. And why the heck did they get rid of something useful like the compass?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its used to time your laps. It will also replay both your tach & speed. I have the compass on mine as well as altitude, avg speed, top speed, avg mpg, etc.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found this. Will try it tomorrow. Too late to fire it up.

1. make sure you are in odometer mode (not trip A or B )
2. press and hold your S button for 2 or 3 seconds, this will activate the "record mode"
3. then you can press the S button to cycle through STOP, REC and PLAY
4. select REC and press your M button to start recording, press M while recording to start/finish lap (9 laps can be recorded at a time)
5. press your S button to stop recording
6. to play recorded data, cycle to PLAY and press your M button, everything that was recorded will be displayed at the same time
7. to start recording again, press your S button until REC is on the display, repeat previous steps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts