Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Try searching first. This question gets asked almost everyday, and you'll get a lot of unpleasant responses in the mix, just a heads up.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
yeah do a search, this quesiton has been asked many times and will most likely get many "rude" and obnoxious comments about monster stickers and such......clutching, gearing, traction, and weight transfer is all you need, 600 etec will have enough ponies to do it

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just cut your limit strap you don't need it..... :biggrin_old: ... Just kidding kid don't do that. You got any fat friends? Have them stand on your rear bumper. Probly shouldn't do that either so if your serious and really wanna "catwalk" your sled. Set your limit strap as long as it will go. put your coupling blocks to their lowest setting and the most important find a SAFE vacant field or something where's there's nothing to hit and have a ball. Just realize your probly not gonna wanna trail ride with your sled set up like this. And please don't get hurt.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The thing is I do this search everywhere and I only get stuff about 800s. My dad has an 800 and I can catwalk that easy, just I can't catwalk mine.

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Id like to know where the word "catwalk" came from? I'll be honest, its one of those words that bugs me as I've never seen a cat walk like that.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Id like to know where the word "catwalk" came from? I'll be honest, its one of those words that bugs me as I've never seen a cat walk like that.
X2 it bugs me just about as bad as any little thing being called a Mod, apparently ice scratchers and a clutch kit is all ya need to call your sled a "mod sled" these days. The abbreviation Poo is also kinda annoying lol. Just my opinion not trying to start any arguments.

·
Registered
925 Posts
The thing is I do this search everywhere and I only get stuff about 800s. My dad has an 800 and I can catwalk that easy, just I can't catwalk mine.
The reason for this is that 800s will hang the skis easier with less adjustment to everything simply because they have more power. So yeah, you are gonna see a lot more about 800 wheelies/catwalks. Try searching YouTube for ski doo wheelie. Mostly 800s, some 600s, and some people speeding up a hill and calling their skis being off the ground as they get to the top a wheelie lol. A stock 600 etec isn't going to be a wheelie machine. An 800 race sled or summit probably will be though

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
You trail ride a summit all day?

Yup, that sounds about right for Wisconsin. :lol:
unfortunately, no one said tony was the brightest bulb. LOL

steve

Reactions: Trippy
1 - 20 of 47 Posts