Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MONDAY IN RUSSIAN WORLD NUCLEAR TAKLS...IRAN WALKED AWAY FROM TALKS SAYING WE WILL DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO.....THIS WAS ON FOX...AND CNN THIS MORNING......WHAT TO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN????????????????

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
What really scares me is I heard that Iran is going to help kick-start a euro based international petrolium exchange sometime in 2006. This will be very bad for the U.S. dollar and petrolium companies. As much as it makes me sick to see the U.S. oil companies making record profits, I would still rather see someone on this side of the ocean in control of that market...

·
Registered
328 Posts
if iran and russia don't come to an agreement(they won't) either the u.s. will have to go after iran or isreal will . unless of course the other countries who have stated that iran can't have nuclear weapons will step up to the plate and help stop them . eitherway we are in for a year of sh&%. just look at what a cartoon can bring about . those that belong to the radical muslim catagory want nothing less then to wipe us off the planet.

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
This post gets the.......
Primate Vertebrate Nature Natural environment Plant

How many people have died from:

1- handheld guns
2- Religion
3- money
4- greed
5- Apex rollovers
6- Cancer
7- Aids
8- 500ss Mans Joke's

Vs. nuclear warfare?

Fear is easy to sale to the stupid

Attachments

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
You know what's going to happen, with nuts running the country of Iran like they have now, the "edit for bad language"s will ignore all the worlds request and carry on with their nuke program and if the US finds out the're building bombs they'll nuke the sight and all hell will break out, I can't see anyway out, the only other option is a revolution in that country and hope like hell they get someone with half a brain.

I get sick and tired of these "edit for bad language" countries carring on, all the world comes to their aid when they have a disaster and they wine if they don't get enough help (probably lines a lot of pockets too), god most of them can't feed half their population but they can build bombs and have huge well equipped armies, man I can get "edit for bad language" off eh!

This is for you IRAN politicians and so called holy ones

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Iran is a problem that due to Iraq is not and cannot get the full attention it needs.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
tughillterror said:
Sounds to me like they just want to stop being told what to do by the U.S.
[snapback]727920[/snapback]​
???

Tug - when did they ever listen? Iran has been thumbing thier nose to the US since 1979....

G

·
ok here we go again. why do we have to be the world saviour???? always putting our noses in everybodies business.......US , worry about our own ....for a change! deport the pos's that are here.....dont let any in to make a better life than ours............and f em all! they hate us, but yet we still give them opportunity here...........are we dumb? lets give our own the opportunities huh! pull our guys out.....bomb that dump of a country....and take the frigging oil.......i know thats not politically correct.....but neither was 9/11 ! the media needs to play that wtc footage over and over again......just to "edit for bad language" americans off........because i think we forget far to easily! my opinionated .02

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
zdooman said:
tughillterror said:
???

Tug - when did they ever listen? Iran has been thumbing thier nose to the US since 1979....
[snapback]728079[/snapback]​
In Tug's defense, he's too young to remember the hostage crisis......or Ayatollah Khomeni......

Iran and Iraq are the same, in my view. Brothers who fight but will stand together against outsiders.

When are people going to realize that MOST of the countries in that part of the world hate us? Therefore, the decision can only be one of two....either get the h3ll out of there and secure our own borders, or plan on a lengthy war that will begin in Iraq and go to Iran, Libya, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.
I don't profess to know the answers, but I do know this.....what has been started cannot be easily undone.....
Hold on to your "edit for bad language"es.......

Jerry

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
CustomRev said:
zdooman said:
tughillterror said:
???

In Tug's defense, he's too young to remember the hostage crisis......or Ayatollah Khomeni......

Iran and Iraq are the same, in my view. Brothers who fight but will stand together against outsiders.

When are people going to realize that MOST of the countries in that part of the world hate us? Therefore, the decision can only be one of two....either get the h3ll out of there and secure our own borders, or plan on a lengthy war that will begin in Iraq and go to Iran, Libya, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.
I don't profess to know the answers, but I do know this.....what has been started cannot be easily undone.....

Jerry
[snapback]728116[/snapback]​
I disagree. I'm willing to bet that most of the Arab nations in the middle east think of Iran as a loose cannon and they do not want any disruption in the flow of oil at all. The Arab and Persians (Iran) are more different than what most people think....they have been in conflict for 1000s of years. Alot of Arab govts will secretly support the US and "allies" strong arming Iran into submission.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i think you are 100 pct right on that one mtm they (some) will back us , behind closed doors if they need to. as said before hold on to your "edit for bad language" because alot of sh&% is going to happen from the arab world either way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well we now have iran and north korea,,,now with nukes..so when all the countrys from around the world..behind closed door gives us the go to bomb iran....then when the sh$t hits the fan....them americans who in the hell in the do they think they are.... but when iran tryes to take over the countrys around them....they will being yelling help us.help us america...we do the worlds ditry work...i guess someone has to do it,,,,they dont want peace...i do

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
skidoo67 said:
well we now have iran and north korea,,,now with nukes..so when all the countrys from around the world..behind closed door gives us the go to bomb iran....then when the sh$t hits the fan....them americans who in the hell in the do they think they are.... but when iran tryes to take over the countrys around them....they will being yelling help us.help us america...we do the worlds ditry work...i guess someone has to do it,,,,they dont want peace...i do
[snapback]728472[/snapback]​
Out of curiosity, how old are you?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
mxz700r said:
ok here we go again. why do we have to be the world saviour???? always putting our noses in everybodies business.......US , worry about our own ....for a change! deport the pos's that are here.....dont let any in to make a better life than ours............and f em all! they hate us, but yet we still give them opportunity here...........are we dumb? lets give our own the opportunities huh! pull our guys out.....bomb that dump of a country....and take the frigging oil.......i know thats not politically correct.....but neither was 9/11 ! the media needs to play that wtc footage over and over again......just to "edit for bad language" americans off........because i think we forget far to easily! my opinionated .02
[snapback]728106[/snapback]​
I totally agree with you MXZ700

·
5,656 Posts
MTM said:
CustomRev said:
zdooman said:
tughillterror said:
???

Jerry
[snapback]728116[/snapback]​
I disagree. I'm willing to bet that most of the Arab nations in the middle east think of Iran as a loose cannon and they do not want any disruption in the flow of oil at all. The Arab and Persians (Iran) are more different than what most people think....they have been in conflict for 1000s of years. Alot of Arab govts will secretly support the US and "allies" strong arming Iran into submission.
[snapback]728183[/snapback]​
Given the history of the close U.S. relationship with the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia, you could be right. The Saudi's have been known to secretly support the US while publicly denouncing them....maybe to save face. With the vaccuum left in Palestine due to the passing of Yassir Arafat, that opens up the hope that a strong US/Palestinian relationship can be formed. However, with the growth of the popularity of Hamas, this may be in question. The US has always had a strong relationship with Israel, and that will not change, but forming stronger ties with Egypt and Syria will be the key to solidifying our relationship with the middle east.

That part of the world has known conflict for, like you say, thousands of years. Maybe that's because our civilization was born there. As far as many Arab governments supporting the US involvement, it would HAVE to be secret, as they won't want to send the message that the US involvement in Iraq is okay, thereby justifying further military endevors. However, if they do not publicly show support for the US, that will lead to increased guerrilla activity and resentment should the US spread military forces into areas other than Iraq.

Unfortunately, most wars are fought for money. Believe what you want, but the fact that ALL wars are economically driven is the truth. Whether or not the US will gain support for any further sanctions or military action against Iran will be directly related to the profit margin.

I see the whole situation getting worse before it gets better.

Oh...and MTM......I'd guess the answer to your question is that he's probably 14 or 15 years old.

Jerry

·
5,656 Posts
jutter9784500ss said:
NUKE THEIR A$$ TAKE THEIR GAS
[snapback]728651[/snapback]​
Gee....I didn't realize it was that simple.....

Why didn't I think of that?

Jerry

1 - 20 of 33 Posts