Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just was wondering how much you would be willing to pay for my car? Thinking of selling it, considering buying a Tahoe or another Police Cruiser.

95 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor(P71)
151,000 miles, Automatic w/ OD, Power Driver Seat, leather seats, power windows, power doorlocks, dual front airbags,AC, Pioneer CD Player and Speakers.($750 value), 30% window tint. Two Sets of tires. Goodyear Winters on police rims, and Yokohama Summers(new) on police rims.

Was thinking of selling the car for $1500

I can buy a 97 Chevy Tahoe LT with leather and tow package 105,000 miles for $5900. Seems like a good deal to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
brdhood,
The coolest thing is if you get them while the local Police still have that body style. You can get away with a little! Ever seen a cop pull over and unmarked car? Ever been going a little over the speed limit and see car that you thought was a cop and slow down? Yea me neither! lol
05SDI

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
05SDI said:
brdhood,
The coolest thing is if you get them while the local Police still have that body style. You can get away with a little! Ever seen a cop pull over and unmarked car? Ever been going a little over the speed limit and see car that you thought was a cop and slow down? Yea me neither! lol
05SDI
[snapback]276567[/snapback]​
i used to work with a guy who had one and the locals would waive to him like he's the chief when he drove by.

·
Registered
511 Posts
my buddy had a polic einterceptor in high school. that things hauled the mail now, and i mean to tell you that son of a biatch could roast the tires. he had it until he scattered 2 rods out the bottom of the oil pan b/c he didn't change the oil in like 6 months. funny stuff i won't ever forget him blowing that thing up.
10-4
Brett

·
Registered
867 Posts
Not sure what to say on price for your car, but I do have some input on the '97 Tahoe for you. I just sold mine with 110k on it for 9200. I had a love-hate relationship with that thing. I took extremely good care of it and still had stuff breaking down all the time on me..not cheap either.

Make sure you get a really good idea for whats been done as far as upkeep. The electrical system was a suspect and a bit problematic in 97. Good car, nice ride, had to fix it all the time. The kicker? I sold it for 9700 and the very next day he drove it 4 miles and the fuel pump went..I felt bad and paid more than half.

Good luck and ck it out well! bc3

·
Registered
616 Posts
bc3 said:
....... The kicker? I sold it for 9700 and the very next day he drove it 4 miles and the fuel pump went..I felt bad and paid more than half.

Good luck and ck it out well! bc3
[snapback]277553[/snapback]​
A close friend of my wife just had her fuel pump replaced on her '97 also. To have that replaced along with something else I can't remember, it cost her almost $1000.00
I suggest you to go here: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/...play.php?f=1452 and reead up on any of the problems others have been seeing.
Good luck with your decision.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.