Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling my 1971 Ski-Doo TNT 440 and my 1972 Ski-Boose Mark II and I'm trying to figure out how much they are worth. Would I get more money if I sold them together or separate?

The specifics are:

1971 Ski-Doo TNT 440 with bogie wheels
I think it is in very nice condition for a 40 year old snowmobile, it runs good and is very clean. The track is original and looks to be in pretty good shape. The odometer reads about 2500 miles. I would guess that is pretty close to correct, but I'm not sure. The hood does have normal stress cracks and could be repainted but it is solid and functional the way it is. A new leather seat was added by previous owner with under seat storage compartment. Ski spreaders were added for wider more stable stance and I just recently put on new fuel lines, new spark plugs, and new fuel filter.

1972 Ski-Boose Mark II Sled
The nameplate has date of "Nov 1971" but I believe it is a 1972 model. I restored this sled last year with all new decals, new window molding, new window trim, bottom metal tub was repainted, Mark II emblem added to hood (it was missing), snaps repaired, and tub repainted. The bottom seat cushion has been replaced and is in good shape, but back seat cushion had 2 rips that I repaired. The repairs are definitely noticable, but I didn't want to put any more money into the sled to have them fixed.

Any ideas? I would welcome all opinions. More pictures to follow. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
dont no how much a nice sled like that cost i always end up with beat up ones for around 100 but thats to nice and the ski-boose is sweet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts