·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Gades 4 inches.
Summit's 7 inches.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Mine is 2 inches for the pivot adapter and 4 inches for the riser itself, 6" total

·
Registered
443 Posts
legend700 said:
yes there is a rev baron thread about this, may need to release some cable ties and move the brake cable behind the oil tank.
[snapback]741039[/snapback]​
I put a 3 1/2 ROX pivot rise on my origial 4 inch for a total of 7 1/2 and that is correct just move cable behind oil tank, there is plenty of length on the cable

·
Registered
241 Posts
I must have done something wrong then. I have a six inch riser and could see how to reroute brake line but the throttle cable I could not figure out. Had the riser on but if you tried to move the handle bars to the right the throttle would engage. Ended up buying a throttle cable extension from powermadd.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
VancoCS said:
Will a 7" summit riser work on a 2006 gade X without cable modifications?
[snapback]741030[/snapback]​
Yes here is the summit riser on my gade X.

Attachments

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
VancoCS said:
newm316' thanks for picture. I will try the install tommorrow evening. Have you found that the taller riser effected your steering from a seated position?
[snapback]742049[/snapback]​
You will like the riser.
I have the summit riser on my sled also.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Have ran the taller riser for 3 years and 7000 miles with no problems at all. I'm 6 foot and its perfect for me. Next year I think i'm going to put a Boss hi rise flat top on it.

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
newm316 said:
Have ran the taller riser for 3 years and 7000 miles with no problems at all. I'm 6 foot and its perfect for me. Next year I think i'm going to put a Boss hi rise flat top on it.
[snapback]742853[/snapback]​
I have 7 in Risers on my sled and love them, I find myself sitting/standing about 50% of the time, and both are very comfortable for me, I'am 6ft tall as well

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Rev Kev said:
newm316 said:
I have 7 in Risers on my sled and love them, I find myself sitting/standing about 50% of the time, and both are very comfortable for me, I'am 6ft tall as well

[snapback]742939[/snapback]​
Rev Kev,
Who makes the risers you are using? They look great!! Thinking I need to go taller, I'm 6'1 and find myself bending over a bit to get a good hold on the grips.

thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
newm316 said:
VancoCS said:
Will a 7" summit riser work on a 2006 gade X without cable modifications?
[snapback]741030[/snapback]​
Yes here is the summit riser on my gade X.
[snapback]741209[/snapback]​
which windshield do you have and does brake leve or handgaurds touch windshield thanks CDOG

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
jhodges said:
Rev Kev said:
newm316 said:

[snapback]742939[/snapback]​
Rev Kev,
Who makes the risers you are using? They look great!! Thinking I need to go taller, I'm 6'1 and find myself bending over a bit to get a good hold on the grips.

thanks
[snapback]742952[/snapback]​
Yes they are Mahler risers, Contact DOOTalk Member REV*BARON about purshasing and what sizes he has in stock

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.