Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
There's at least a dozen or so of us on here--mostly hang out here in the Mountain Forum.
Scoop up a good deal on a leftover '05 Summit if you can find one; otherwise, there should be plenty of '06's left over that the dealers will be anxious to get rid of soon! Read up. A few simple mods will turn an 800 Summit into an incredible machine. Break it in now, mod it over the summer. Hopefully, next year will be better than this one for snow (couldn't be much worse).
hickster

·
Registered
21 Posts
AlaskanSD said:
Oh, there are plenty of AK-49ers on here. Lost Lake and Eureaka is where it's at!!

Oh, and definitely buy a REV. Just bring along an old 670 to throw in the REV chassis...

[snapback]720536[/snapback]​
haha if i were to throw any engine into a rev chassie it would be my F7 engine
theres sale pending on it right now so soon as i sell it im gonna get a summit or a MXZ lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hatchers said:
I would say 20 or so Akers post here on a regular

Eureka on saturday, leaving wasilla at 8:00am

Hatch
[snapback]720639[/snapback]​
HEY hatchers whats going on i talk to you all the time on HCS lol im gonna be headin up anchorage way end of the month maybe we can go riding or something haha just to give you a heads up on who this is heres a pic of my sled

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
i must say that is a sweet sled, and hatchers give us a new snow report from up there. I was there on Sunday and I'm hoping it didn't crust over because we don't have school on Monday and I'm going ridin then. thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sky Snow Cloud Slope Winter sport
There is plenty of Alaskans on DooTalk, more that 20 I bet. There is just some of us just lurking in the weeds.

High Life and I rode the backside of gun site yesterday and all I can say is WOW
. The One Four Four and I were buried five times and smoked my first belt (on this sled)
. High Life is a good man to have around
. I doo have track envy. I think it is time to call Joey for some clutch upgrades

Blue bird skies and lots of really nice POW, at least for this year

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Technically I am Alaskan! I was born in Kotzebue and raised in Nome. And I still have my Alaska driving and hunting licenses. I race in the Nome- Golovin 200 every year. Currently I live in Washington.

I am contemplating dooing the Irondog next year anyone interested let me know. We can stay at my moms in Nome!

This year I am racing in the fan class. WFO and hope it doesn't burn up! Here is a pic of my machine just before I crated it and sent it to Nome.

Attachments

·
Highlife says: "UpAndOver Baby!"
1,281 Posts
aksummitx said:
View attachment 48125 There is plenty of Alaskans on DooTalk, more that 20 I bet. There is just some of us just lurking in the weeds.

High Life and I rode the backside of gun site yesterday and all I can say is WOW
. The One Four Four and I were buried five times and smoked my first belt (on this sled)
. High Life is a good man to have around
. I doo have track envy. I think it is time to call Joey for some clutch upgrades

Blue bird skies and lots of really nice POW, at least for this year

[snapback]720943[/snapback]​
What an awesome pic and an even better day!!! One for the books!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts