Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says, does anyone know how many 97 mach z LT’s where made?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Email ski doo with your vin and ask for a production number. Did that with my 2000 mach 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Op did you find the production number?
I'm mulling the idea of buying a minty one. Same guy who sold me my '96 Z LT that runs real strong and traction like I've never felt on snow with the 136"x1.5"!
Are the '97 LT's a rare sled?
It wasn't for sale at the time but he's open to offers now.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Never seen one IRL over here, and just by coincidence, two of them shows up on “swedish craigslist” within couple of hours...Judging by the pictures, none of them in great condition, but asking price around $4500.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Never seen one IRL over here, and just by coincidence, two of them shows up on "swedish craigslist" within couple of hours...Judging by the pictures, none of them in great condition, but asking price around $4500.
Does the price include shipping?

Lynn

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Somebody's pulling my leg...Both ads disappeared quick which normally indicates they sold quick...Then today one more 1997 LT shows up...! Judging by the pictures, not the same one as the previous ones because they did not have the yellow grilles or the yellow skid plate. Also this one not in perfect condition but I would say well above average.

https://www.blocket.se/annons/jamtland/Skidoo_Mach_Z__97_med_back/88791151?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=adwatches_summary&utm_content=ad

Never seen one IRL, now three for sale in one week...

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
No wonder I can't find one. You are hoarding them all over there. LOL

Lynn

Reactions: (2) 83 blizzards

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Not sure what is going on...

Before I bought my 97 shortie, I was specifically looking for a 97, but ended up looking at loads of 94-96 because there were no 97's for sale. For years. Finally, I was lucky to find a 97 shortie in very good condition.

During this time I was always told the LT is even more rare and as I said, I don't think I have ever seen one IRL. Suddenly there is four of them up for sale in only couple of days. All of them seem to be in average condition with asking prices $4000-5000.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts