Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
i have a stock o4 gade.
how fast are the 04 renegades

im still breaking it in.
i put a few things on it ( j hooks, full body skid plate, a arm protectors, rear footrest, chassis reinforcement, filter sock, shock protectors, knee pads, crystal tec taillight lens )
click on my dootalk gallery to the left to see pics

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yesterday, on perfect conditions(glare ice, 1/4 inch dusting, slight tail wind), my 2005 Renegade 800 HO was registering 114 MPH on the digital speedo. The engine is loosening up nicely. I'd like to check it on the GPS to see what the actual mph is. Machine has 200 miles on it and I just installed 162 1.375 studs. I haven't even touched the clutch, everything is completely stock including the 16" wide 1.25 track. Extremely pleased with the performance!!

·
Doo Rider
3,171 Posts
Had my 05 GSX LTD 600HO SDI out on the lake yesterday, first chance since break in to get it wound up. Bare ice conditions, with a minimal hard crust of snow on top in some spots. GPS in pocket, I raced a 01 mxz800 that has a bit of work done to it (not sure what). No set distance. My GPS maxed out at 99.9 MPH, his MXZ on GPS maxed out at 101 MPH. I stayed pretty much with him the whole time after the holeshot, but he hooked up better due to 192 studs compared to my 96.

I have the back bag on with stuff in it, and I weigh in at 210 without gear.

YUP, I am happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.