Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 Mxz Adrenaline that I installed 9 tooth extroverts on. (The Ski-doo drivers). The drivers clear the rails fine when sitting, but when you hit bumps the rails dive into the drivers. SO I cut the rails off almost as far as possible before the shaft that holds the limiter straps would break out of the rails. I also cut the rail tips shorter and shortened the slides to move the rail tips back a tad.
The rails only hit the drivers when I have the rear coupler blocks flipped (meaning the block stops flipped up and over the rail). So is there any other way to gain more clearance and keep my rails off of my drivers?
It seems to do it the most when I am off trail hammering ditches and jumping.

Ideas?

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
This might not be the answer to your question but I know that Ttabs had a similar problem like this. There was a lot of different discussion that went on about this. I think that if you look at his thread in the Mtn forum that is like 40 pages long you will find your answer.

Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.