Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if it did rain a lot up on the hill today. had planned on coming up today but with rain in the forcast didnt want to travel 3.5 hrs to get rained on and bad trails. so i will plan for another time. how did things hold up today if it did rain? Thanks. where i live in NY it poured all day long and was 48 degrees.

·
Registered
622 Posts
It poured from 7am to 3pm. And I mean it poured! Changed to snow and a nice amount fell but it's to little to late. I'm going for a spin in about and hour so I'll have some better info then

·
Registered
622 Posts
Considering what happened yesterday it's not so bad. Thin from flat Rock to timber view. Flat rock c5 to Barnes was beautiful up to Carthage. Frozen water in spots all in all I'm surprised

As the rest of the season has been top of the hill is ok but icy

·
Registered
622 Posts
Outlook looks like cold temps are back for a while. If a good amount of snow would come......

·
Registered
242 Posts
You must have found the good trails.... I pulled these from the RUSSH Facebook page... Number Nine Truck trail leaving Talbots Corners headed toward Highmarket. Glad to hear that most of the trails held up fairly well.

Attachments

Reactions: snowx800

·
Registered
622 Posts
Lol yeah I saw that in my news feed. I rode that area on Monday. It was so so from flat rock to high market. High market to redfield was a nightmare

·
Registered
622 Posts
40F and rain this weekend. :(
Yes I saw that. After seeing the of rain on Tuesday and then the conditions on Wednesday morning....I'm not really that scared! Again its far from prefect out there but I think it could be a lot worse

·
Registered
273 Posts
Don't let those couple pics fool you, there is some awesome riding up there right now. Sno-Pals trails are awesome, groomed yesterday and today. Most of Valley's trails were groomed overnight and were hard as a rock, beautiful riding this morning. That water hole was frozen over this morning.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hope they get snow from the "STORM" next week. I am very close to putting sleds away already, but a little birdie keeps telling me to leave them available for riding

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
usually how are the trails on sunday? My last trip was cancelled due to rain and was thinking of making a sunday day trip. are the trails shot by then or are the weekend warrior packing up and going home on sundays? Thinking of going up next sunday the 28th. praying for this next storm to unload a good amount of snow for the hill. Thanks guys. have a good weekend and if riding stay safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Forecast is for 40 and rain tomorrow. It will depend on how the base holds up as to how rideable it will be on Sunday.

·
SkiDoo Guru
19,328 Posts
glad alot of people thought it was over .best riding of the year up there today flat n fast in wyonnia forest .187 on today .snowing when we left .

·
Registered
622 Posts
Doesn't look like much rain compared to what happened earlier in the week. Can't wait to get back next week

1 - 20 of 234 Posts