Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering if you knew what I could do to make my 600 pull like a 440 and stand straight up when I punch it.I do not wanna run studs.I have v-force reeds and a j* can on the way please help me out guys I'm lost.

·
It's all in reading the parts before you run t
1,694 Posts
Is gearing and clutching stock? Because if it is thats where its at!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Pull the rubber stoppers at the rear of the coupling block to get started. Probably need to add wheels too if you really want to do a wheelie

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pull the rubber stoppers at the rear of the coupling block to get started. Probably need to add wheels too if you really want to do a wheelie
Rubber stoppers? Cuppling block? Where is this located?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Rubber stoppers? Cuppling block? Where is this located?
coupling blocks are located on the back of the skid, theres no in the middle to this wheelie adjustment, if you still wanna handle nice in turns i would not do it. It is going to be like taking a school bus around a track with twisty turns. if you just wanna use it as a screw around then by all means go for it! hope it goes well! Cody

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
21/45 gearing, 1.75" track, Clutching, and hang the hell on

·
Registered
119 Posts
you can get them from the stealer or ebay/ online part sites

·
Registered
793 Posts
I noticed in your profile you have a 2003 600 HO listed, Is that the sled you think will wheelie? did you delete the beaver tail? If not start there you'll never get it up with that stupid thing hanging down low.

·
Registered
492 Posts
relocate the skid forward mount bolt location. you will be doing wheelies at will. the "how to" should be located up top under "articles".

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey guys just wondering if you knew what I could do to make my 600 pull like a 440 and stand straight up when I punch it.I do not wanna run studs.I have v-force reeds and a j* can on the way please help me out guys I'm lost.
You'll want to build a box for on the back of your tunnel that can hold many bricks.

·
Ski-Doo Rider Fo' Sho'
1,670 Posts
Shorten your limiter strap.
Careful, he might actually do that.

Honestly, skis planted means faster in the corners. The more the skis come up, the worse its going to handle. If your really determined though, limiter straps set all the way to loose ( or put longer ones on it ), put a top gear on thats 2 teeth smaller, crank the limiter blocks in the back all the way away from the stop. Bigger riser, bigger track, lean back and pull, then pin it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts