Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, not sure if I can handle all that snow from this Nor'easter. NOT... all rain..

sleds for sale.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
this is not winter. this just plain sucks!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Same here in MN. It was 50Deg. here last week and lost most of our snow. supposed to rain here over the weekend (BAD DEAL)

·
Registered
235 Posts
well they got some snow upstate 5 or 6 inches i believe not alot but will be enough to get some miles in tommorrow morning

·
Registered
438 Posts
WHEN THE WEATHER MAN SAID 15+ i THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT INCHES .... NOT FLAKES!!!!!!!!!! THIS SU(KS !! I HAVE BEEN IN A BAD MOOD ALL DAY

·
Registered
235 Posts
well i agree 100 pct but at this point i am so far beyond depressed that if i can spin off 50 miles tomorrow it will be 100 times better then a good day at work sitting in the office .

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
unbender said:
WHEN THE WEATHER MAN SAID 15+ i THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT INCHES .... NOT FLAKES!!!!!!!!!! THIS SU(KS !! I HAVE BEEN IN A BAD MOOD ALL DAY
[snapback]307816[/snapback]​

·
Registered
464 Posts
All rain here in CT....but, 12+ of heavy wet snow at camp in NH!! Maybe I'll get another 100 mi. on this year? Sorry you NY guys got suckered by the weathermen, or should i say the computer models that they rely on
. Common up to NH!!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Like we've said before here, you guys all need to move up here or Alaska....it's still snowing today, 2-3 days it's been coming down...sorry guys, hang in there...maybe it's not too late for ya yet !
I'll put on another coupla hundred miles this weekend for ya all....

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Salty,
My son and I are going in the am to perkins,gonna grab our last spin I think. I gotta get 500miles ,I have 454 so far on the 05 .
This is bad !
Rich

Foge ,I'll be at mason lake early am.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GSX800HO said:
Salty,
My son and I are going in the am to perkins,gonna grab our last spin I think. I gotta get 500miles ,I have 454 so far on the 05 .
This is bad !
Rich

Foge ,I'll be at mason lake early am.
[snapback]307886[/snapback]​
Rich, I would be going also but I dont feel like burning the days from work now to be honest with you.

·
Elite Member
845 Posts
Yep. Someday everyone will realize that they over predict on purpose so snow haters don't raid the forecast center when we get an inch more than they say. Therefore they just predict for 10 inches more than we will get. Heck I could have been closer on my guess. Mine was anywhere between 0 and 200000000 inches.

·
Registered
78 Posts
mxzreman - yeah... I'm shoveling out hard too... maybe if we combine your 10 flakes with my 10 flakes we could do something...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah we got screwed too....thought about selling my sleds...NOT!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
About 8-10 so far and they say at least another foot to come.

·
Registered
513 Posts
saltalarev said:
Wow, not sure if I can handle all that snow from this Nor'easter. NOT... all rain..

sleds for sale.
[snapback]307744[/snapback]​
Salty it has to get better, as it better get better cuz I just spent $260.00 for a new rear shock!!!!!!

REVBob

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trublue, looks like a real headache up there. You guys keep that snow, i'm breaking out my striped bass fishing poles!!

revbob, what shock did you go with? did you replace both rears?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Well here in western NY they called for 4"- 9" and we got maybe a solid dusting.....lol Looks like my only chance for getting any miles on this year is if Derby VT gets more snow befor I get there on the 16th. or it will be a sad year only 144 miles

So If I figure out what i spent on the sled this year between the new track, new studs, clutch kit, v-force reeds and the normal service it only equals about $4.51 per mile...

·
Registered
513 Posts
saltalarev said:
revbob, what shock did you go with? did you replace both rears?
[snapback]308033[/snapback]​
I am just replacing the front shock on the rear suspension with a brand new one. It is supposed to be the shock from the X and is supposed to be re-build able.

Shock # 503 1903 13

I am also going to change out one of the springs on the shock. I have 503 190 476 and 503 190 478 and I am replacing the 478 with a 503 190 480.
Old spring, spring rate is 240 with wire dia 9.19 new spring is spring rate of 275 and wire dia 9.52.

If this does not work then I will need to get it re-valved.

REV_Bob

1 - 20 of 31 Posts