Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got an 02 mxz 600 and i want to add a 4" riser block to it and im not sure if they cables will need to be extened in order for it to work. Has anyone else done this would like some input. thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi, I bought just bought a 3 in and that will work w/o new cables. From my seaching on the net others have put a 4 inch riser on and did not have to get new cables. May have to do some rerouting of the cables per what I was told.

MXZ0186 said:
Ive got an 02 mxz 600 and i want to add a 4" riser block to it and im not sure if they cables will need to be extened in order for it to work. Has anyone else done this would like some input. thanks!
[snapback]291917[/snapback]​

·
lay the smack down
2,961 Posts
hey there

I added a 4 inch riser and a pivot so rough say 5 inches (pivot also adds height)..... No extensions needed just some minor rerouting.. could not go any higher without extensions... and now will never go back!

What you can do to test before you buy is use a wood block to see how much yours will allow.

Pic of mine below....

Since this picture i also added a console cover...just finishes up the "look" a bit

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.